I did not manage to find the server.log at "Setting/Advanced/Logging".
Anyway, I managed to find server.log at
C:\ProgramData\SqueezeCenter\Logs (hidden directory) as attached.

Please advice me what's wrong with the restore in Trackstat.

TIA

|Filename: server.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3686|

auronthas

Auronthas

Digital Sources: Squeezebox 3 / Cambridge Audio 540C V2
Integrated Amplifier: Cambridge Audio 540A
Loudspeaker: Sonus Faber Concertino Domus
Cables: Interconnect: Van den Hul The Source
Cables: Speaker: Van den Hul Goldwater / Ortofon SPK 200
Accessories: Tajima Power Conditioner
OS: Window Vista
SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 14241 Wired/wireless router: Aztech
DSL600EW (ADSL2/2, Wireless 802.11b/g 125Mbps 4-port ethernet router)