auronthas;242611 Wrote:
> I did not manage to find the server.log at "Setting/Advanced/Logging".
> Anyway, I managed to find server.log at
> C:\ProgramData\SqueezeCenter\Logs (hidden directory) as attached.
>
> Please advice me what's wrong with the restore in Trackstat.
>
> TIA
Did you perform a restore after you enabled the debug logging for
TrackStat ?

The reason I'm asking is that I would have expected to see a line in
the log file that said something like:
Restore from: F:\trackstat\trackstat_scheduled_backup_20071111

There was no such line in the file.

Could you:
- 1. Shut down slimserver
- 2. Delete C:\ProgramData\SqueezeCenter\Logs\server.log
- 3. Startup Slimserver
- 4. Make sure plugin.trackstat debugging is enabled by selecting
"Settings" in the web interface and then the "Advanced" tab and the
"Logging" section.
- 5. Perform a restore
- 6. Post the server.log file again.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))