nickname;270893 Wrote:

> it works fine...
> ... for 2-10 Songs. Then playback skips randomly to another song in the
> playlist or it stops totally.
> When I go to the webinterface to play a specific song, playback starts
> again, but not with the song I selected. Also I get this error:

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> (for every time the playback stops or jumps to another song...

I vaguely remember reading about a similar problem with SqueezeCenter
7.0, but I may be wrong (please look into the forum for info on this).
I'm running 6.5.4, have a collection of many thousands of flacs and have
none of these problems.

I'll try to see what "error 0" is (tonight... I have to go work now!)
and meanwhile, can you check what version of flac you used for encoding
your files?  Not sure it makes a big difference, but every piece of
information helps.  squeezeslave is staticly linked against flac 1.2.0
if I remember correctly.

I have pointed you to the sources because I was under the assumption
you had compiled your own version.  My tired brain had read OpenBSD
instead of OpenSUSE... so forget that bit about uploading your binary
;)

Keep us informed,

Dominique

--