sandos;273546 Wrote:
> I should add that I am:
>
> 1) streaming over a ssh tunnel

Are you able to remove this from the equation while we're looking for
the problem?  Maybe there is some timeout involved (assuming you are
streaming over some slow/not-totally reliable connection).

> 2) It only skips when I click "next" in the webinterface. When changing
> song by itself it is fine. It also never skips in the middle a of a
> song, but only when trying to advance to the next one - then it plays a
> small small piece of that, then skips to the next song.

The only annoyance I see on my side is that sometimes, when I start a
new song while another is playing, the new song gets selected, but is
in stopped mode.

I'd still like to know what happens if you try server-side decoding.
pcm decoding in squeezeslave is not using any stateful decoding library
and is therefore more robust.  This could be called hiding the problem,
but it's worth trying (unless your network bandwidth won't tolerate
that well, of course).

Dominique

--
Dominique