So you should be able to do the following (just worked for me), all from
the web interface

1) navigate to an alien menu you like and press "heart" to add to
favorites

2) go to favorites and select "edit" to move into editor mode
(notice the alien menu you added should be at the root level)

3) select add new folder if you want to create a new folder

4) select the alien menu you added and delete it (this is really cut
but the buttons is a cross for delete)

5) move into the new folder you added and select "insert deleted" this
will paste the menu level you want into this folder

Feedback on the UI would be appreciated (for post 7.0), but we should
be able to store menu levels with the parser defination and then cut
and past them inside favorites.

If you manually edit the opml you would need to include all the extra
code for parsers etc so I definately recommend you do the above using
the web editor itself.

--
Triode