erland;274658 Wrote:
>  If you unzip this in the "Custom Browse/Mixes" directory you will get a
> mixer icon beside each artist that launches the Biography plugin for the
> selected artist (the icon is currently a temporary BR icon). The mixer
> file also provides a Biography link in the "Custom Browse/Artists" menu
> on the SB3/Transporter when you hold down play for a few seconds to
> launch a mixer.

erland,

Thanks to you, pippin and Michael for working together on this.

One question - should the biography info work in the web interface (SC7
w/ latest Custom Browse and beta Biography posted above by Michael;
default skin)? I seem to get the info for the currently playing artist
when I click on the biography (BR) icon. I am understanding the
functionality of the mixer file correctly?

--
atlslim