mherger;275030 Wrote:
> Erland,
>
> here are new builds of AlbumReview/Biography with your patch applied. I
> added support to AlbumReview as well, but didn't have a lot of time
> testing it. Please give it a try!
>
> One caveat: I changed the parameters' names to *_id to be a bit clearer
> on what they actually represent.
>
> And please don't ask too many questions about other changes you might
> discover :-).
>
> Please note that these are no "official" releases, but rather very
> beta, little tested and so on.

My apologies for the daftness, but, I'm trying to experiment with this
beta and am confused about where to place this file as it has a
different extension from the others in the Album Review and Biography
plugins from your site.

Should these be copied into lib directory?

Since the plugin on your site are not dated, I cannot tell if they have
been updated to contain this new functionality.  Have they?

Thanks, David

--
studley

The Guide is definitive. Reality is often inaccurate.

Know my music... know me.
http://www.last.fm/user/dstudley
http://www.pandora.com/people/studley3