kolding;268471 Wrote:
> Anyhow, please give it a try.  This appears to be a lot more solid and
> less of a hack.  If the previous was hack/alpha quality, this is
> probably all the way up to beta...
> http://www.koldware.com/SlimStuff/AutoDisplay.zip
>
> Please, if you give this a shot and encounter any bugs, let me know.
> Thanks...I've found what I think is a bug, or at least an odd behaviour.

I've got two players that I use Auto Display on.  Each has different
on/off times.  When I set the time on one player, is affects the time
on the other player.  When checking the settings (web or player UI) the
correct set times are displayed (IOW, one player goes on/off at
different times to what's currently displayed for it's settings).

The fix is to go to each player and edit the settings a few times to
make the correct ones stick.  I don't think this is new for SC 7 - I've
seen it a few times in previous versions.  It's usually no great problem
since the  times don't change often, but I've been having visitors stay
recently and they wanted the times changed so I've noticed it more.

Anyone else seeing this?

--
NigelMSB