peterw;285900 Wrote:
> Eric, if you're bored... I'd love a feature in AutoDisplay to have it
> automatically brighten the display one stop at dawn and dim it one stop
> at dusk, as I like my players a wee bit brighter when there's sunlight
> streaming in the windows. :-)

Well, there are a couple classes on CPAN to calculate sunset and
sunrise, but it would be a bit interesting to integrate.  You'd have to
enter your latitude and longitude for configuration.

However, having just moved into a new house, probably a while before I
could even think about it....

Eric

--
kolding

SliMP3 -> the closet
SqueezeBox 1 -> Bose Soundwave
SqueezeBox 2 -> Rotel RSX-1056 -> Totem Acoustic Dreamcatchers
SqueezeBox 3 -> Rotel RX-1052 -> Vandersteen 1B's