Is it possible to configure SDT with SC7 so that it it defaults to
display scrolling long forecasts that switch between several time
periods? I recently upgraded to 7.0 and really miss this functionality.
I had SDT configured this way in 6.5x. I do realize that I can use the
remote to obtain this information, but that is not the desired state.

FWIW, I have already set display Long Forecasts to "Always" and have
tried turning off the options in Default Mode.

I would really appreciate it if someone would advise me whether this is
a bug in the current code, or provide me the proper settings if it is
not.

Thanks,

Mark

--