NFLnut;261845 Wrote:
> I just made the move to SC7 and installed SDT in it. I really miss on
> the top line where in the SlimServer version, you could scroll through
> Today's/Tonight's/Tomorrow's quick forecasts on the top line of the
> display and get to a line that just read the Dew Point and the
> Barometric Pressure. How can I get this to work in SqueezeCenter like
> it did in SS? (I have a Squeezebox, so I only have the single
> display).
>
> Is there a page somewhere that shows what all of the new options do?  I
> see that there is a custom option, but I don't even know what I'm doing
> there. I wouldn't want to go changing a bunch of settings without
> knowing if I am going to screw something up.  Another thing I don't
> quite understand is in the section for the default mode. What do the
> two drop menus pertain to?  I see that one is for the icons (I would
> assume the one on the left?), but I don't know what the second one is
> for.  Also, in the custom display section, what is meant by "Period
> C/1/2/3"?
The new version is extremely customizable and you should be able to
obtain exactly the same functionality as before.

Basically add a new custom mode.

The C/1/2/3 stuff pertains to which period you want data for.  The
periods are current, 1, 2 and 3.  Which correspond to something like,
current, today, tonight, tomorrow.  But as the day moves on so do the
periods.  So 1, 2, 3 could then be something like tonight, tomorrow,
tomorrow night.  Get it?

So if you're showing an icon, this setting tells it which time of day
you want the icon for.  The same applies to if you're using any of the
% values from the second column (high/low, brief forecast, etc).

The second on/off setting is if you want the three row stuff to
appear.

Then you can add % values for barameter or whatever else you want in
the final top and bottom lines.

Hope this helps.

-Greg

--