erland;284356 Wrote:
> Does it help if you goto "SqueezeCenter Settings/Network" and raise the
> "Radio Station Timeout" parameter to a higher value and perform a new
> rescan with Custom Scan ?
>
> By the way, I've moved my issue tracker to the Google Code project, the
> old one is no longer used. The Google Code project can be found here:
> http://erlandplugins.googlecode.com/

Oh, sorry...and by the looks of it it seems I double posted on your old
tracker as well..my double bad :)

Nope, raising the radio timeout does not help at all. The images turn
up in my folder quite fast so I don't think it has to do with a
timeout.
The resulting images had me thinking about buffer problems but hey, i'm
not the expert..Would gladly try anything else you suggest.

--
mattias