Club1820;285393 Wrote:
> So you are able to dl non-corrupted art?

Yes, I am.
Not a single file was corrupt when I run it.

Club1820;285393 Wrote:
> Does my PC being behind a firewall have anything to do with it?  I have
> Norton Internet Security on my PC.  But SqueezeCenter has full access
> to the web.  And as I stated before, the artwork looks fine on the
> LastFM Website.
>
> Any other ideas?

I don't think the firewall should have anything to do with it, but just
to make sure could you try to temporary disable firewall/antivirus
software and run a scan to see if it makes any difference ?

I'm using Linux so that might also be the difference that is causing
this, I'll try to setup a Windows configuration in the next days to
check if it works.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))