erland;285217 Wrote:
> I can't reproduce this in my own setup.
>
> - Does the problem occur on all images or just a few ?

I have problems with all images downloaded so far.

erland;285217 Wrote:

> - Does the images look corrupt also when looking at them directly on
> the harddrive or is the problem just in the SqueezeCenter user
> interface ?

The image files are corrupt no matter how i look.

erland;285217 Wrote:

> - Does it matter if the picture directory already contains images when
> the scanning start or if it is empty ?

First time I run Custom Scan the album art directory was empty. All
images was corrupt from start. If I run custom scan now more corrupt
images appear.

erland;285217 Wrote:

> - Does the image look correctly if you access the artist using a web
> browser and browse to the www.lastfm.com web site ?
Yes.

You mentioned something about not playing music while scanning? I
haven't done that but I use the RSS-plugin so I guess I should try with
that disabled. Will report back.

/Mattias

--
mattias