Aswin;286580 Wrote:
> ...Images are displayed OK in SC browserwindow but not in windows
> preview, windows explorer or Gimp.
>
> This is what Gimp says when opening two of the images:
> - Corrupt JPEG data: 1 extraneous bytes before marker 0xc0
> - Corrupt JPEG data: 9 extraneous bytes before marker 0xc0

Are you sure SqueezeCenter is using your cached album art and not just
using LastFM directly?

I just noticed an interesting fact...
Everytime I scan after cleaning the custom scan info it seems the album
art is corrupt in the same way. If I run a checksum on five files cached
by Custom Scan and then clear, remove the files and scan again the
checksum checks ok meaning the files for a given artist are identical
between two scans.

They are however not identical to the files i get while using LastFM
manually. The files downloaded manually from LastFM (using the url
custom browse is using when cached images are not found) is allways
20-80 bytes _smaller_
Hope this helps..

/Mattias

--