GoCubs;290541 Wrote:
> I've gone ahead and posted an updated version of SuperDateTime.  This
> version should hopefully fix the HTML parsing of MLB game info.  Please
> let me know if you have any issues.
>
> www.gregbrown.net
>
> Thanks
> Greg

I downloaded and installed the latest update to SuperDateTime and the
MLB game info now displays, thank you very much for the update.

As for the second part of your post, i.e any issues, yes, I still have
several other issues.

1) While the game info displays correctly (I use the NHL, NFL and MLB
features) I still cannot get SDT to scroll through the weather
forecasts correctly, as in, the way it used to work under SlimServer
6.5.4 - Note this is an issue with both my SqueezeBox and Transporter
displays.

2) On my Transporter STD with not scroll at all and the right hand side
of the display does not show any information at all, it simply shows
whatever was on the display during the most recent "Now Playing"
display. I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.

Thanks again for all you time and effort with this great plugin.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2