#1 - I assume you're referring to including the long weather forecasts
when scrolling things like sports scores.  Because of the way I redid
things for SC7 I had to drop support for this for the time being.
Judging from past forum posts I didn't think many people utilized that
functionality.  You can still view the info via Jive or the FF/RW
remote buttons.  It just isn't displayed automatically.

#2 - Your transporter behavior doesn't sound right.  Are you using the
plugin as an "off" screensaver or while you're playing music?  The
right screen should display the cycling info as well as configurable
additional info not displayed on single screen Squeezeboxes.

-Greg

--
GoCubs