I'm running LiveDepartures on Ubuntu.  It was fine with the pre-release
versions of 7.0, but now I've moved to the "proper" release,
LiveDepartures doesn't show up on the Squeezebox.  It does show up on
the list of plugins on the web interface.

When I try to access the settings page I get an error message:

404 Not Found: settings/plugins/LiveDepartures/settings/basic.html

The "basic.html" is found at
/usr/share/squeezecenter/Plugins/LiveDepartures/HTML/EN/plugins/LiveDepartures/settings/basic.html

I've tried reinstalling, but I still get the same errors.

Any thoughts/advice, anyone?  All other plugins seem to have survived
the upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

--
skyedog