Please try a different CD.  As I said before FreeDB could not find an
exact match for that CD - so effectively it has no record for that CD.
Freedb reported

> CDDB recd='211 Found inexact matches, list follows (until terminating
> `.')

I have set CDplayer *not* to display inexact matches as they can be
wildly wrong and often there are very many records which can be
considered "inexact".

The title you see come from Text records on the CD itself not from the
databases. As I said before, I have not programmed CDplayer to process
thes CD text records as I do not have any CD with this feature.  I will
add it in the next version.

--
bpa