Sorry, no idea at this point!
I believe the only difference between 1.1.9 and 1.1.10 is that the maximum
version number was changed so that it would work on v7.1 and 7.0.1.

You did say that the web interface is not available in v1.1.1? Doesn't sound
like that's working properly either to me!
(I suspect that's because the method used to register as a 'radio' plugin
changed name a while back)

Have you checked the logs for any errors?
Try enabling the d_plugins logging setting, with the 'save on restart'option,
then restart SqueezeCentre.

James