> Could you tell me a bit regarding your setup ?
Sure...
> - Do you have a large library (number of tracks, genres) ?
Yes, I have what I consider a fairly large library.  Squeezecenter is
reporting 1720 Albums, with 20941 songs, by 746 artists.  As far as
genres, when I first started ripping my CD collection whatever Grip (my
ripper of choice) populated the genre field with I left alone.  However,
after a while I felt that most of my collection fell under either Rock
or Blues, and tagged my music accordingly (sometimes with both).  If
the "CD" is live material I will add "Live", "Bootleg", or
"OfficialBoot" to the tracks, depending on the source.  That's about
it.  So, while my current list of genres shows 36, most of my
collection falls under one or more of the genres I listed about.
> - What hardware are you running SqueezeCenter on ?
The Squeezecenter "server" has an Athlon XP 2400+ (runs at approx 2
GHz), with 1 GB of memory.  The system also acts as a MythTV backend
server, handling recordings, scheduling, etc.  However, the system is
usually pretty idle.

--
soxfan