>As I said: you have the choice to do so. But I wouldn't generally
>recommand it.

Many plugins have not been published to officially support anything greater
than 7.0.  There's not much choice for casual people beta-testing new versions
of SC: either hack the maxVersion in all of the plugins (or hack the SC code),
or run without the plugins, or don't run SC beta.  In my opinion that attracts
less people to the beta/dev groups (which you may consider a good or bad
thing!).

>BTW: 35 plugins?!? WTH are all these for?
I consider most of them to be essential to enhance SC's functionality.  Various
screensavers, internet radio providers, dynamic playlists, etc.

BTW, can you please post new versions of your Album Review and Biography
plugins, as these don't support 7.1 or 7.2.

The full list is:

AlbumReview
Alien
AutoDisplay