I wanted to configure a SQL Playlist to play random songs for a chosen year.  I
found a template that also has a selectable minimum rating and decided to
create a menu based on that.

I went back to edit it, and selected "Customise SQL" but there's no obvious
"Next" button (which is usually displayed when creating the playlist).  I got
round this by pressing return in the filename.

I'm a bit unsure what things are supported in each skin - some things seem to
work well in Default, other functionality is only available in Fishbone
(everything is supposed to work in Fishbone?).

However, in the Fishbone skin, when I browse SQL Playlists, the
delete/edit/play/add buttons are only available for the first item in the list,
not the highlighted item.  The only way I can play the item is to click on it
(edit), and select Save and Play.  This I think prompted for a year the first
time, but second time it didn't prompt.

I can't seem to get this new SLQ Playlist "Random songs for year" to be listed
in the dynamic playlist mixer (I have managed this for "Random album for year"
- i.e. go to a year, press-and-hold play, select Dynamic Playlists > Random for
Year).  Any ideas?