erland;316088 Wrote:
> Yes, but it shouldn't fire all four directly.
> You should get one immediately, another at the end of the first song, a
> third at the end of the second song and the forth after the end of the
> third song.

You would like to think so :)

Take a look at the attached log, you can see it fire newsong every few
seconds - this is when adding a 12 track album.  It doesnt seem to have
the problem if adding a smaller album of say 4 or 6 tracks.  However
seems quite random sometimes, not sure what is causing it.  I can add
albums and not see it and then add albums and see it constantly :s

|Filename: log.zip                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5366|

cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and tips
and tricks for integrating with Slimserver!