cparker;316570 Wrote:
> Hi erland
>
> Yep you are right, I have a check the playlist and if its large cull
> the list function.  However I cull from the other end of the list and
> not the playing end of the list, so it shouldnt fire but maybe its
> getting confused with adding and culling.  I will look at this function
> and see if I can work around the problem.
>
> Cheers

Just for information, all this logic for dynamic playlists is already
implemented in the Dynamic Playlist plugin. So if it would be
acceptable to be dependent on Dynamic Playlist you would just have to
integrate with it.

The Dynamic Playlist plugin will call the
"getNextDynamicPlayListTracks" function in your plugin whenever it
needs more tracks to the current playlist. When you get this call you
can get new tracks from MusicIP based on the last track in the current
playlist.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))