erland;318137 Wrote:
> - Which menu are we talking about ? Which type of menu item (album,
> artist) ?
> - Which mixes do you see if you hold play on a "mm" item with the
> remote control ?
> - Do you only see the play, add and favorite icons for the exact same
> item in the web interface ?
> - Do the mixer icons show up correctly in the standard SqueezeCenter
> browse menus ?

1. I am using the Custom Browse Genres menu, and standard menus for
Artists, Albums etc

2. I see only a MusicIP mix (though I do see the bug reported in this
thread
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=49338&highlight=custom+browse+musicip)

3. In the web interface within the CB menu I only see Play and Add
icons at the Artist and Album levels, and Play, Skip and Add at the
track level. In the standard menus I see Favorite, Play, Add, Browse
and Music IP icons

4. As 3 - the mixer icons show up correctly in the standard SC browse
menus.

--
neilcoburn