A new version of the Dynamic Playlist plugin (version 2.1.1) is now
available, the corrected/new functionality is:
- Corrected so favorites continue playing after first 10 tracks
- Made it possible to use the Favorite button to add favorites in the
player interface
- Removed favorite support in 7.0, at least 7.1 is required.

NOTE!
If you are a developer that want to make sure my plugins are
continuously developed, please see this thread:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41583

NOTE!
If you are a normal user that want to help:
- Post bugs whenever you find them, either in the 'issue tracker on the
google code site' (http://erlandplugins.googlecode.com/) or in '3rd
party plugins' section of this forum.
- Help updating the information about these plugins and related
tutorials on the 'Slim Devices wiki site'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com)

As usual the plugins are available from my download page:
http://erland.homeip.net/download

The documentation about the plugins is now stored on the Slim Devices
wiki site but can also be reached through my own wiki:
http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer
(If you find an error in the documentation, please update the text on
the wiki)

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))