Blu3IcE;318224 Wrote:
> Maybe that feature wasn't that bad :)
> Because for the following there's no log file...
>
> What I can say to the new version till now is that queuing up
> duplicates happens almost every second track :(. It just queued up the
> same track three times!?
> But adding the "choose from top" option was definitive a good idea!!
> :)
> Even if have the suspicion that the first track is the seed, which
> causes the duplicates. No idea why this happens only randomly...
>
> Is there a different behavior when I press skip to when the song runs
> out normally?
>
> And the removal of songs doesn't seem to work at all??

Yeah the removal stuff I shut off for the moment, the adding tracks and
then removing quickly caused SC to fire out loads of "newsong"
notifications which then caused SugarCube to add another track etc.
etc..

Not sure why you get loads of duplicate tracks, it could be a few
things from non-standard characters in the seed track or not enough
tracks to choose from out of the MIP response.  I guess if you have a
small collection or a tight selection criteria on the options if could
get into a loop :s
I had similar on my test rig and then realised I was using a filter
that was limited to have just one album in it! :)

I rewrote the what we played before tracking function this afternoon
and added the ability to user specify how many tracks to remember.
Seemed quite nice and solid this evening so I will upload it tomorrow.

Regarding letting it play or just skipping forward, No it causes the
same "newsong" notification so works the same.

Also if you enjoy all the debug info, just edit plugin.pm line 157 and
change 'info' to 'debug' :)

Until tomorrow ... Cheers

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and
integration tips and tricks, Plugin coding tips and Spicefly SugarCube
the MIP AutoDJ plugin!