I wondered how to get TrackStat WebUI to quickly display all songs on the album
I was currently listening to.

Clicking Home > Music Library > TrackStat shows the currently playing song, but
I couldn't find a quick way from there of showing all songs on the album that
the song belongs to.

(Nb. It may be a good idea to display "Now Playing <track name> By <Artist>
from <Album>", so <Artist> and <Album> link to show TrackStat stats for all
songs on that album/artist.  And/or a way of showing all ratings for all songs
in the Now Playing playlist).

So, I clicked on the album name from the Now Playing window, and from the album
info panel, I clicked the TrackStat icon.  Unfortunately, this appears to show
all songs by the Artist in TrackStat, not all songs on the album.  Is this a
bug?

Finally, I got the info I was looking for by clicking on the artist link, and
then clicking TrackStat icon next to the album of interest.

Phil