>(Nb. It may be a good idea to display "Now Playing <track name> By <Artist>
>from <Album>", so <Artist> and <Album> link to show TrackStat stats for all
>songs on that album/artist.  And/or a way of showing all ratings for all songs
>in the Now Playing playlist).

I just got round to trying the mod you did for this.

When I click the link in TrackStat "Now Playing - <player name>", it only shows
some songs from that current playlist, not all, even though the choose stats is
set to "All Song".  I can't quite work out what the sub-set are.  If I select
"All Songs", no songs are displayed.

Phil