slydog75;322796 Wrote:
> HOpe the author is still around... THe program seems to be working well
> for me, but the issue I'm having has to do with the data is produces.
> On soundtracks and such where the 'Album Artist' field is 'Various
> Artists' it lists 'Various Artists' as the Artist for each track
> rathter than the artist name.  I checked my tags and they list the
> correct track artist for each track.  Can this be changed?

The author is still around. just very busy at work so haven't got time
lately to do some minor fixing. I attached an example output from my
own various artists. This is how it should work. Can you either
illustrate exactly how I can reproduce the problem or upload some
sample mp3 files the way you tagged it (You can use a very bad
compression or just a duration of a few seconds to keep it small).

Frank

|Filename: Clipboard01.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5520|

SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm)-
for SqueezeCenter & SlimServer