gharris999;324406 Wrote:
> I doubt that.  I think SrvrPowerControl, in it's current incarnation,
> has at _most_ maybe a couple dozen users.  It's too bad that there is
> no such thing as a button "double-press".  (There isn't, is there?)
> AllQuiet seems like such a natural to be mapped to sleep-hold.  I'd
> hate to make users choose between AllQuiet and SrvrPowerControl in that
> regard.

So maybe SPC only has about 24 times as many users as AQ. ;-) I
definitely think you should add ContextMenu support, as that makes it
relatively easy to use SPC without needing another button. Well, as
long as you're willing to give arrow_right.hold to ContextMenu!

tamanaco -- it sounds like you've edited the map file but not
successfully installed the plugin. And is it really
"Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl"? I haven't downloaded the zip, but the thread
title has "SvrPowerControl". Another reason to have the plugin set up
the mapping?

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime PlayLog
PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions
VolumeLock