gharris999;324981 Wrote:

> What do you-all think?  How important is this feature to you?

WAF - This feature is escential to my well being.... It makes it a lot
easier for my wife to turn off the whole system off. She's also the
main reason I requested options to hide the SrvPowerControl Menu
options. She's not a fan of navigating the Menus and finding, what she
calls, confusing menu options. I now tell her to press the Sleep button
and select Suspend to SN, wait until she sees the SN "Now Playing" and
then press the Power button to turn the SB3 off. Not optimal, but she's
ok with it. In the past, with the old plugin, I had to put together a
series of steps on a piece of paper to help her navigate to the Suspend
option, then quickly switch to the SN before the server went to sleep.
She hated it... She says  "I don't even know how to turn this thing on
or off to listen to one lousy song. How come I don't have to navigate a
bunch of options to turn off the old CD player and receiver?"... Then
she ends up by telling me... "You call this an improvement?... You have
already trained me on 100 different ways to use this thing... is this
the last training session?"

Do you feel my pain?

--
tamanaco