pippin;324354 Wrote:

> Are you able to flick as soon an the albumart shows up again?

No, only the album art page. The other pages must be loaded, because
when I tilt my touch to and from horizontal position, I do see the
playlist page flash by. but I can't flick to it.

pippin;324354 Wrote:

> Does the default skin on a Computer do the job?

Yes, with that one I can perform all actions normally.

pippin;324354 Wrote:

> Only on that player or on any player?

On the MVP (Mclient) & softsqueeze, everything works normal.

pippin;324354 Wrote:

> I admit I haven't really looked into SC since the "official" LastFM
> plugin came out.

Does this mean that this official LastFM plugin is integrated in your
skin, the same way as scqueezescrobbler? Unfortunately I cannot test
out, since I have a connection issue with LastFM in 7.1

pippin;324354 Wrote:

> Does that "skip at refresh" behavior happen on automatic refreshes? Or
> if you manually refresh the page?

That's a point that I forgot to mention: that page does not refresh
automatically.

Thanks for looking into this!
cakes

--
cakes

Server:
Squeezecentre 7.0.1 on Windows XP-SP2

Players:
Hauppauge Mediamvp (mclient 2.2 on mvpmc) (2x)
Pinnacle Soundbridge Homemusic

Control:
iPeng 0.5