cakes;324461 Wrote:

> Does this mean that this official LastFM plugin is integrated in your
> skin, the same way as scqueezescrobbler? Unfortunately I cannot test
> out, since I have a connection issue with LastFM in 7.1

Not like SqueezeScrobbler (which is it's own plugin) but through the
internet radios. So it works like pandora or so. It has a bit different
functionality from SqueezeScrobbler and is a bit more integrated into
the SC architecture, for example you can only love/ban using the
NowPlaying screen (but that one has some nice icons for that now).
SqueezeScrobbler's main page should refresh automatically but for some
reason often misses the first refresh and so will not start that
automatically. As soon as you reload once and see the current track
info it should start refreshing on it's own.

On the other issues I have to investigate further. This is really
weird.

--
pippin

---