>As others have reported I found Weathertime does not work with 7.1
>("incorrect version") so I edited the install.xml to show max version
>as 7.1. Unfortunately this screws up 'Random Mix' in that although SC
>allows me to choose genres the options to select 'Random Artists',
>'Random Songs' etc have disappeared. Shame as I had become to rely on
>Weathertime, but Random Mix is more important to me. Trust you will
>find a fix to this superb plugin soon.

This is probably because the released WeatherTime plugin has an erroneous copy
of the SqueezeCenter source code buried within its content.

The author needs to get rid of that, as it randomly screws up lots of things!
I manually removed the SqueezeCenter source code from my installation, and it
worked fine.

Phil