>I am not willingly including any Slimserver code with WeatherTime, just
>building the .zip file with PluginBuilder:
>
>  PluginBuilder/bin/create-slimserver-plugin --slimserverdir
> /usr/share/squeezecenter --plugindir /home/slimdevices/WeatherTime
>
>How do I keep it from including anything from Slimserver's lib
>directory?
I'm afraid I've haven't tried using plugin builder with my plugins yet.  I
can't really see much point (esp. with my simple plugins, because there's not
many files).  A .par file is just a zip file with a different extension, and
you don't need to build the content into a .par file.  It seems strange,
because not all of the files go into a .par file.

Compressed, the .par file for WeatherTime is 660Kb.  612Kb of that is Slim
source code!

So if you want to use pluginbuilder, and can't find out why it's sticking 2Mb
(uncompressed) of Slim source code into it, I'd just edit the .par file and
remove the lib\Slim folder.