zegermans;325802 Wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've just installed the latest version of the plugin (seems very useful
> - I like to power my server down at night) on my ubuntu hardy desktop.
>
> I can see the menu on my duet contoller but when I click on
> shutdown/suspend etc nothing happens.
>
> Any ideas on what else I need to do to get this going?
>
> In case you haven't guessed, I'm new to linux :)
>
> I get this in my log file:
>
> 08-08-04 10:49:53.3413] Slim::Control::Request::execute (1792) Error:
> While trying to run function coderef
> [Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::Plugin::pluginCLI]: [Undefined subroutine
> &Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::Plugin::AreAnyPlayersPlaying called at
> /usr/share/squeezecenter/Plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl/Plugin.pm line 536

I fixed the above by editing line 536 in plugin.pm from
AreAnyPlayersPlaying to AnyPlayersPlaying.

Now when I click on shutdown etc on my duet remote it says 'shutting
down in 15 seconds, press centre to abort', but the server doesn't shut
down.

If I select a shut/suspend to squeezenetwork option, the same happens
(but the receiver does change over to squeezenetwork).

Any ideas why my server wont shut down?

--
zegermans