markstrom;327153 Wrote:

> When I edit existing menus in CustomBrowse, is there some magic button
> I need to puch to make the change appear on the Squeezebox?
>
> The changes I do does not seem to appear until later (>10 min?), I can
> even restart the SqueezeCenter without seeing the changes.
If you edit them through the web interface it should happen directly,
with the exception of enable/disable menus to be shown directly in the
"Music Library" menu which requires a SqueezeCenter restart in some
situations.

If you are editing the files directly, you may need to push the
"Refresh" link at the button of the Custom Browse pages in the web
interface.

There is a cache in the FileCache directory inside the SqueezeCenter
cache directory. So if several computers are involved and their clocks
isn't synchronized, the issue might be that Custom Browse doesn't
detect your configuration to be newer than the cache until 10 minutes.
This should never happen if you edit the menus through the web
interface, but it might happen if you edit the files directly.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))