markstrom;327289 Wrote:
> Got it. BTW I'm trying to add years to -New Artists- making it look
> like:
>
> NEW ARTISTS > ARTIST NAME > ALBUM TITLE (YEAR)
>
> This is the way -Artists- behaves. Should they not be they same or
> maybe even better got the option to "Show year with album" or both
> -Artists- and -New Artists-

I've added this to the New Artists and New Albums menu. I decided to
include it always since it didn't make much sense to have it as an
option. It will be part of next Custom Browse release or you can use
the download links in the Custom Browse settings web interface to
download them already now.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))