Erland,

I reported bug 9073:

When an alarm goes off, I see the now playing screensaver.  After 30 seconds
into songs, if I try to press keys, the first keypress is ignored or causes
strange things to happen.

Sometimes I briefly see the power-off screensaver or idle screensaver.

A second keypress is often needed, but it depends if I have waited ~30 seconds
since the last keypress (i think this problem is screensaver related, as my
screensaver delay time is 30 secs).

I have the screensaver when playing set to "Now Playing".

It appears that this problem only occurs when I have selected a dynamic
playlist as the alarm playist (i.e. I played a favorite without any problems).

The only thing I see in the log to do with Dynamic Playlist is:

[10:08:09.6197] Slim::Web::Settings::handler (145) Preference names must be
prefixed by "pref_" in the page template: favouritesname
(PLUGIN_DYNAMICPLAYLIST_FAVIOURITESETTINGS)

Phil