martin.rehfeld;325380 Wrote:
> I finally managed to package a new version...Grab it as usual from
> http://inside.glnetworks.de/2006/03/11/weathertime-screensaver-plugin-for-slimserver/

I too want to jump in and say both "Thanks" and "Bravo!"  I frankly
think that Logitech should make this a standard plug-in, maybe even
doing cross-promotion/marketing with Wunderground, *especially* now
that it's using Wunderground and doesn't require the wonky developer
key that the Weather.com feed used.

Logitech (and Martin!), please understand that my family has become so
accustomed to this that it's our primary way of checking the weather
for the day before we head out in the morning!  We listen to tunes
while we're at home, then turn off the Squeezebox and look at the
weather before we head out.  My whole family and I LOVE this plugin!

--
thing-fish

' Most Recent Tracks'
(http://www.last.fm/user/thing-fish/?chartstyle=basicrt10)