Hi,

Every time I try to access one of the Danish stations I get an error
"unable to parse ASF audio stream". This is consistent across all the
Danish stations. All the BBC stations, live, listen again etc work
fine.

After reading some of the threads here I upgraded to 7.2 and installed
the latest version of AlienBBC. I WAS running 7.1 with the new version
of AlienBBC, installed 7.2 over it, then ran the AlienBBC setup again.

I can see nothing untoward in the logs, which probably means I am
looking in the wrong place.....

This is all being run on Vista Ultimate. All peripheral devices are
SB3's upgraded to the latest firmware.

I hope this is enough information for someone to be able to help me.

Thanks
Marc

--
nieldm