Thank  you for the fast and helpful  response bpa.

It was actually that thread that led me to upgrade to 7.2 as I
understood it to imply that this issue was fixed in that release. I
will post another message on that thread to let them know I am still
having an issue.

HOWEVER....there is a menu item under Denmark Radio entitled
Linux/Flip4Mac, which I had previously ignored as being superfluous.
When I tried to access a station under this header, however, it worked.
Flip4Mac I am marginally familiar with as I had to load it onto my
Powerbook to get WMA files to play correctly (as I recall, I could be
wrong).

Given that I now have a "working solution" and a happy Danish wife your
thoughts would be welcome. Is this considered "fixed"? I would say not
but I don't want to kick up a fuss out of sheer stupidity!

Thanks again
Marc

--
nieldm