CptHarlock;330066 Wrote:
> Thanks pkfox,
> I updated the firmware no problem. But when I try logging into the NAS
> with putty it turns inactive with the comment "padre unknown":
>
> putty screen:
> "
> login as: admin
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:
> Linux NAS 2.6.17.8ReadyNAS #1 Wed Feb 13 13:49:24 PST 2008 padre
> unknown
> "
>
> Do I need to use toogleSSH.bin as well?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> CptHarlock

Hi there, sorry I haven't got back to you , I've been on holiday - if
you got the message padre unknown, "your in" - by now I suppose you've
got it sorted, it wasn't inactive, that's what it looks like when you
ssh into anything - you then have to use the cli ( command line
interface ) to do anything

--
pkfox

When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson