erland;335043 Wrote:
> What does the SqueezeCenter version string in "SqueezeCenter
> Settings/Status" say ?
>
> Look for a string that looks something like:
> "SqueezeCenter Version: 7.2 - TRUNK @ UNKNOWN - Debian - EN - utf8"
> I've tried it in my own setup and it seems to work correctly with both
> "EN - utf8" and "EN - iso-8859-1".

Version du SqueezeCenter : 7.2 - 22900 @ Tue Aug 26 10:59:02 PDT 2008 -
Linux - FR - iso-8859-1

> If you haven't done so already, you can try to perform a rescan and see
> if it helps.

Full rescan solved the problem, thank's Erland !

>  However, I don't think this will make any difference unless you have
> upgraded SqueezeCenter or change some settings in the operating system
> recently.

No change at the OS level, but upgrading SC from 7.1.1 to 7.2 and
CustomBrowse from 2.2 to 2.3

> I assume the standard SqueezeCenter browse menus display the
> accentuated characters correctly ?

Yes they did, only CB menus were affected (before the full rescan)

Thank you for you quick assistance.
I'm now will go forward in my setup following your tutorial for
classical. Any update in the described procedure with CB 2.3 new
parameters ?

Your plugins are very powerfull but some complete reference on
functions and parameters are welcome.

I obviously know this is very tedious to write and maintain
documentation but very usefull for users.

Regards

Volpone

--
volpone