Thank you so much for such an awesome plugin!  What a great idea!

I've found myself getting confused when songs keep repeating and
realize my player is still in a shuffle mode.  Every time a song is
added (playlist changes), it's shuffled again making it possible for
any previously played song to queue up again.

Since SugarCube really only works when the player has shuffle turned
off, can you put something in that automatically turns shuffle off when
it's enabled?  This would save me the aggravation in having to start
playing my music over again when I realize I forgot to turn off the
shuffle next time.

Thanks!

--
kyleki