cparker;348941 Wrote:
> Version 1.6 - 10th October 2008
> + SugarCube now has Dynamic Playlist integration, thanks to Erland for
> this.

Can you explain how this is supposed to work? If I navigate to Dynamic
Playlists > Spicefly Sugarcube while something is playing it stops
playing. If I navigate there when nothing is playing, I just get a
"failed" message.

Actually, the plugin doesn't appear to be working for me at all. I
enabled it in the Extras menu, selected one song to play as instructed,
and that song played and then stopped. Huh? This was via the front panel
of a Boom.

Personally, I hoped it would work more like Dynamic Playlists. You
navigate to a song, press and hold play, and get the option of MusicIP
Mix or Sugarcube mix. If Sugarcube is selected it would play
dynamically until the playlist is cleared or replaced.

Do you have any ETA on when per-player enabling might be included?

--
MeSue

Sue
http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue