GTax;343791 Wrote:

> 1) There's a last.fm button available for the toolbar, she uses Pandora
> and would like to have the same shortcut.

nobody asked for it so far, I cannot use it (Europe)...
Will be in 0.5.3

> 2) The multi-player control is fantastic, but you can't access it
> directly from the Ipeng home screen (although you can switch between
> controllers on the home screen).

Yep. Architectural issue: you need the JavaScript plugin interface for
it that the home screen doesn't have.
What you need is quick access to that... the failed 0.6 had it, native
will have it (it will be the main player chooser and is quite cool
there) but not for 0.5.x, sorry...

> 3) On the now playing screen, there is a significant delay updating (or
> sometimes no update) between when a new song starts playing, and when
> the screen updates the info (may be a pandora thing, but it happens
> often).

Do you have a long playlist? Probably not with Pandora, but using a
short playlist generally helps. But JS on iPod is still slow. You'll
have to wait for native for snappy...

> 4) Occasionally, Ipeng just locks up.  Meaning, when clicking on a
> link, it appears like the browser is looking to connect, and it just
> sits there.  When opening a new browser page, Ipeng works fine.

Yep. I suspect that has to do with some JS hacks I have to do to get
whole albums to play from a certain track (this is not supported by
SqueezeCenter through the WebUI). Trying again usually should do it.
There is also another issue with timers sometimes locking up on iPod
which keeps NowPlaying from refreshing. I have no idea when that
happens (it locks the timers completely, even leaving Safari and
returning sometimes doesn't fix it). I add it to the loooong list of
bugs in Safari.

> I look forward to when Ipeng becomes a native app.  It looks great.
Me too :-)

--
pippin

---