@Philip - no this version of the plugin won't work with 7.3.  I need to
do another version for that I am afraid.

@Ramage - yes others have seen this error and it was the reason I
updated the plugin.  Can you confirm that line 159 is " return
$class->SUPER::can('isAudioURL') ? $class->SUPER::isAudioURL($url) :
undef;"

@elziko - I would expect that error message if you are not using the
very latest version of 7.2.1 - can you confirm the version is 23323 or
later?

@MattC - I'm afraid it doesn't support proxies configured in
SqueezeCenter - I have not added any specific code for proxies and as
it bypasses existing code its probably not going to work at present.

@kidstypike - Do you have any other 3rd party plugins installed
successfully?  If not then I suspect you haven't quite got the files
unziped into the right place.  Is there a C:\Program
Files\squeezeCenter\server\Plugins\BBCiPlayer\Plugin.pm file?

--
Triode